Updated: August 15, 2022
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect personal information that you provide to us by, for example, using the contact form on the Website. Specifically, we may collect:
- Your name;
- Contact information (such as your address, phone number, and email address); and
- Any other information you choose to provide.
The Website may also collect some non-personal information about you automatically, such as:
- Your IP address and geographic location;
- The date and time you access our Website;
- The URLs of websites and pages you visit; and
- Hardware and software information that we receive from your internet-enabled device.
WHY DO WE COLLECT, STORE, AND PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
Your information may be collected to allow us to:
- Answer your questions;
- Provide you with quotes for our services;
- Deliver products or services that you request;
- Present offers that may be of interest to you; and
- Keep the Website, its users, and systems connected to the Website secure.
THE LEGAL BASIS WE HAVE FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requires data collectors such as sbLiftOff to have a legal basis to use personal data collected from the EU and the UK. Therefore, this section applies to any such personal data collected by sbLiftOff.
The legal basis for processing your personal data is your consent. sbLiftOff may also process your personal data if we haves a legitimate interest in doing so, and if this processing is permitted by law.
Our Website and services are not directed to children, and you may not use our services if you are under the age of 18 years old. You must also be old enough to consent to the processing of your personal data in your country.
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES
sbLiftOff may use “cookies” or similar technologies to collect some of the non-personal information described above, for example, your IP address. A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. It helps the website to remember information about your visit, like your preferred language and other settings. You can adjust your browser settings to block or disable cookies. You can find more information about deleting and controlling cookies here: https://www.aboutcookies.org/.
HOW WE RESPOND TO DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
Your browser may be able to send a “Do Not Track” message when you visit our Website. Do Not Track messages do not hide any of your information, and sbLiftOff accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for complying with Do Not Track requests.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
sbLiftOff has put technical and organizational safeguards in place to help prevent loss of or unauthorized access to the information we collect. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, sbLiftOff does not guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
WHEN AND HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH OTHERS
sbLiftOff will not share your personal information with third parties except:
- Where you have given your express consent;
- When sbLiftOff, in its good-faith judgment, determines it needs to provide your information to a third party to deliver services you requested;
- If part or all the ownership of sbLiftOff is sold or transferred, your information may be transferred to the new owner; or
- When disclosure is required by law, or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of personnel of sbLiftOff, or members of the public.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We may keep your information on file for the maximum period allowed by law, or indefinitely if there is no such period. If you are in the EU or the UK, you have a right to, among other things, request that we delete your personal data.
This Website is hosted on web servers in the United States. If you are accessing the Website from a non-U.S. location, your provision of personal information or other access to our Website constitutes your transfer of such data to the United States, a jurisdiction that may not provide a level of data protection equivalent to the laws in your home country.
YOUR GDPR PERSONAL DATA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you accessed the Website from the European Union or the United Kingdom, you have the right to:
- Request a copy of your personal data;
- Request corrections to your personal data;
- Request that we delete your personal data;
- Withdraw your consent for collection and processing of your personal data; and
- File a complaint with the data protection authorities in your home country if you believe your personal data privacy rights were violated.
To file a request, or if you have any questions, please contact us by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION TRANSMITTED OVER THE INTERNET IS NOT SECURE
sbLiftOff cannot guarantee the security or confidentiality of information that you send to us over the Internet. If you choose to send information to us over the Internet, including by email or contact form, you do so at your own risk.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This Website may contain links to websites that are not controlled by sbLiftOff (“Linked Websites”). sbLiftOff accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the content or policies of Linked Websites. Your use of Linked Websites is at your own risk and subject to the policies of the Linked Websites.
Attn: Sharon Heaton
13873 Park Center Road – Suite 540
Herndon, VA 20171